首頁 > 電影

電影《都是自衛惹的禍》影評:自衛藝術語錄

都是自衛惹的禍影評

你今天的拳腳缺乏信心

Your kicks and punches lacked conviction today.

也許是我錯了

Maybe I was wrong.

也許你還不夠黃帶的資格

Maybe you weren't ready to be a yellow belt.

你不該這麼做你該維護自己

No. You're not supposed to do that. You're supposed to stand up for yourself.

可你說得對我今天一個板都沒打破

But you're right though. I wasn't able to break a single board today.

為什麼你就因此不再是黃帶了呢

And that stops you from being a yellow belt how?

如果熊的森林著火了熊依然是熊

If a bear's forest catches on fire, the bear is still a bear.

即使一條船在海浪中傾覆

Even if a boat capsizes in rough seas

沉到了海底

and sinks to the bottom of the ocean

無人生還

with no survivors.

它也還是一條船

it is still a boat.

你至死都會是個黃帶

You will be a yellow belt until you die,

除非你升為了綠帶

or until you're a green belt.

那麼你會

直是綠帶直到你成為藍帶

And you'l be a green belt until you're a blue belt.

以此類推

And so on.

你知道我也教夜校

As you know, | teach a night class.

這是給你的邀請

This is your invitation.

我從不讓黃帶上這個課

I've never opened this class up to yellow belts before

但我給你破個例

but I'm gonna make an exception for you.

一是幾點的課?-是在夜晚是夜校

-What time is the class? -It's at night. It's a night class.

我來不了

| don't think I can.

我不會逼你做什麼但就像你的黃帶一樣

I won't make you do anything, but like the color of the belt,

這黑條紋是你應得的

you've earned this stripe.

這邀請將永遠都是你的

This invitation, it will be yours forever.

你無視它不等於它就不存在

Just because you ignore it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

最近我想了很多

I've been thinking a lot lately,

關於在殺了你之後要對你說什麼

about what I would say to you after I killed you.

我也不想以後再後悔我的選擇

and | don't want to second-guess my choice later on,

我就把兩句話都說了

So I'm going to say both.

第一句話你會說用槍會使我軟弱

First, you would say that using this makes me a weak man,

的確如此

and without question, it does.

但我活著你卻死了

But | am alive and you are dead,

所以我會說這使你軟弱

so | would argue it makes you the weaker man.

第二句話是來自我曾看過的一部電影

The second thing I came up with is from a film I saw once.

我不按規矩來

I didn't play by the rules,

但從來都沒什麼規矩

but there never were any rules.

IT145.com E-mail:sddin#qq.com