首頁 > 電影

電影《玩命關頭:特別行動》影評:Quotes

玩命關頭:特別行動影評

In life, things happen. You may not want them to, but they do. You just got to do your best and move on. The fact of the matter is, I’m your family... I’m your people... me.

生活中總有不好的事會發生 你不想他們發生 事情還是會發生 你只能盡力而為 繼續前行 重要的就是 我是你的家人 我會守護你 就是我

And you’re a whole lot. 你能抵好多個

... but not paying enough to keep their mouth shut. 但又付的太少 不夠封他們的口

That point still stands. 我的說法依舊站得住腳

It’s the fate of the world here 世界的命運就在當下

You finished blabbering? 你逼逼完沒

Don’t you talk over me uh-uh 別跟我頂嘴

give that eyebrow 挑眉

Remember how we spoke about what would happen if things went sideways? 還記得我們在談事情出差錯的後果時我們是怎麼說的嗎 we called it xxx.

Don’t wear out that pea-sized brain, I handled it. 我都安排好了 別累著你屁大點的腦袋

Couldn’t have booked an emergency row for a little but more legroom, huh? Not everybody has hobbit legs like you. 來不及定一排緊急座位來訪我的大長腿了 對嗎 不是所有人都像你一樣 霍比特人

An educated guess 經驗之談

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering 若想死而不朽 必須活得精彩 李小龍

It’s never over till it’s over 不到最後一刻絕不放棄

He belongs here because this place has something that nowhere else on the planet does. You. 他屬於這裡 因為這裡有一些這個世上其他地方都沒有的東西 你

I needed to do something to hold our family together. 在你拋棄我們之後 我總要做點什麼

We’re in serious trouble. 我們有大麻煩了

That is an understatement. 你說的太輕描淡寫了

Just taking it all in. In case it’s the last sunset we see.

好好享受現在吧 或許這是我們看的最後一個日落

I shouldn’t have believed that xxx went dark. What he said so much time... I spent my whole life running away. 我不應該相信xxx變壞了 他說 我一生中 大部分時間都在躲避

Why don’t you and I make a promise right here, right now? That when we see tomorrow’s sunset we begin to fix the mistakes we made. 約定如果我們能看到明天的日落 那我們就去彌補之前犯下的錯誤

That’s just sealed it, so you can’t back out. That’s all. 約定生效 所以你不能反悔 就這樣

Just wanna day that, if this thing goes sideways and this is it... I’m sorry. Ive has my reasons but the fact is... I left you. And I left our mom. I should have come home. And if we make it through this... you have my word, I’ll never let that happen again. I love you xxx. 我就想說 等這件事過去之後 我想說的就是 對不起 我有我自己的理由 但事實就是 我離開了你 丟下了我們的母親 我本應該回家的 如果這次我們能熬過去 我保證 我不會讓這樣的事再發生 我愛你

You may have all the technology in the world. We have heart. N machine will ever beat that. 你可能擁有這世上所有的技術 我們擁有感情 永遠沒有機器可以打敗它

 
IT145.com E-mail:sddin#qq.com