電影《超能計畫》影評:超能計畫語錄
超能計畫影評聽著
我只是想維持生計我還是個孩子我...
L ook, I was just trying to make ends meet. 'm just a kid, Im...
我知道你想幹什麼!
I I know what you trying to do!
你在街頭做生意你他媽的不是孩子了
You out here in these streets dealing, you ain't no damn kid.
你已經放棄了
You gave that up.
你不能老是拿「我還是個孩子"當擋箭牌好嗎?
You can't keep playing that whole "I'm just a child" card, okay?
那麼你的超能力是什麼?
So what's your power?
我自己都不知道
I don't even know.
少來了你就沒試過?
Come on. You ain't tried it?
老實說...
Honestly..
我看過一位姑娘服藥過量
I saw a girl OD.
你知道嗎?在街頭
You know, on the streets,
大家都在聊這種藥怎麼讓你有超能力
they' re talking about how it'll give you superpowers,
但卻沒提可能會讓你喪命
but not about how one hit could kill you.
對
Yeah.
如果你這麼害怕
Well, if you're so spooked,
為什麼還在這一行混?
why you still in the game?
為什麼不考個好成績待在學校裡呢?
What happened to getting good grades and staying in school?
餵我希望我能有好成績
Yo, I wish I could get good grades.
去上學去上大學找一份好工作
Go to school, get to college, get some fancy- ass job.
但我現在需要錢
But I need money now.
大家現在都需要錢
Everybody need money now.
我媽媽現在患了糖尿病
Well, my mother has diabetes now.
1我們沒有醫療保險
And we don't got no health insurance.
她需要手術貴的那種所以我還能怎麼做呢?
And she needs surgery, the expensive kind, so what else am I supposed to do?
哦那很簡單
Oh, that's easy.
什麼? -去當兵
-What? -Go to the Army.
怎麼殺那些蠢蛋不會把你搞瘋?-對的確把我搞瘋了
-What, it don't trip you up killing fools? -Yeah, it tripped me up.
但這就是我的技能
But that was my skill set.
這個制度做了什麼?它利用了我
And what did the system do? I
It took advantage of me.
但現在我知道我應該鑽系統的空子而不是讓它鑽我的空子
But I know now I got to work the system harder than it's working me.
你也應該這麼做
That's what you gotta do.
你還年輕你是黑人你是女人
You're young, you're Black, you're a woman.
這個制度本身的目的就是要將你生吞活剝
The system is designed to swallow you whole.
你得找出你比別人強的地方然後在這方面下苦工
You gotta find out what you do better than anybody else and rock that.
所以你會怎麼做?
So what you gonna do? Hmm?
你如何留下你的印記?
How you gonna leave your mark?
我說唱
I rap.
你知道嗎?有時候
計劃會找_上你
You know what? Sometimes, the plan just walk right up on you.